This section contains information on various repairs I have performed over the years. I don't make any claims about the difficulty, efficacy, or side effects of these repairs, so please don't sue me if something goes wrong when you use the information here.
- Dash Movement — This page contains information about fixing a moving dash due to the coach body separating from the chassis.
- Leaking Refrigerator — Is the carpet wet in front of your refrigerator?
- Electric Step Motor — Electric steps not working properly?
- Noisy Awning Strap — Tired of listening to your awning strap as you drive?
- Dinette End Piece — The L-shaped end trim pieces may be held on with staples.
- Atwood Levelegs — Diagnosing and fixing trouble with the electric levelers.
- Refrigerator Efficiency — Read this if your fridge is in a slide.
- Door Rattle — A loose tension rod in the door can rattle going down the road.
Thank you for visiting BobsGuides.com
— Bob Ray