Here's a quick tip from MODX Forum user squarou about hiding the time field when editing date TVs in the MODX Manager.
Hiding the Time Field for date TVs
Luckily, there's a much easier way. Here are the steps:
- Create or Edit a date-type TV
- Click on the "Input Options" tab
- Make sure the Input Type is set to "Date"
- Scroll all the way to the bottom
- Set the "Hide time option for user" to
- Don't forget to save the TV
MODX will detect the option setting and hide the time field automatically. The time will be set to
00:00 so any events tied to the TV will occur just after midnight on the date specified.
In the next article, we'll look at how to select users from a drop-down list in a TV and show their user information on the page.
Looking for high-quality, MODX-friendly hosting? As of May 2016, Bob's Guides is hosted at A2 hosting. (More information in the box below.)