Make the Vista Cursor Thicker
Vistas cursor can be very hard to see, especially on a laptop with a high-resolution screen. The following steps allow you to make the Vista cursor as fat as you like.
- Click on the Windows Button.
- Click on Control Panel at the right.
- Double-click on the blue Ease of Access icon.
- Click on Make the computer easier to see.
- Scroll down to Set the thickness of the blinking cursor.
- Click on the down arrow next to the number 1 and set the value to whatever suits you.
- Click Save.
- Close the Ease of Access window.
Thank you for visiting BobsGuides.com
— Bob Ray